ONLINE PERMISSION FORMS VIA GVSD PARENT CONNECT PORTAL
Schools in the Greater Victoria School District have transitioned to online permission forms for many of the forms and digital tools that are used at school and in the classroom. Families need to visit the GVSD Parent Connect Portal (www.parentconnect.sd61.bc.ca ) to complete the online permission forms listed below.
- Permission for Neighborhood Walkabouts
- Personal Information – School and School District Media Consent
- Student Acceptable Use of Technology
- Permission for Field Trips
- Violent Threat Risk Assessment (VTRA) – Fair Notice to Parents
- Volunteer Driver Information and Authorization
- Digital Tools and Programs – a list of Digital tools and programs used by the classroom teachers such as G-Suite and FreshGrade will also be listed. This list may be updated through the year and notification will be given when a new program is added by the classroom teacher.
The following 2 forms have been sent home and need to be completed, signed and returned to the school as soon as possible.
- STUDENT INFORMATION VERIFICATION (white) – sent home with students in September of each year
- Indicate any changes, SIGN and return. This is a 2 sided form.
The confidential information you provide helps us with the care and safety of your children. Needless to say, the information should be kept current in case of accident, illness, or emergency. The Student Information Verification form is a Ministry form and MUST be returned.
- SD61 – STUDENT RELEASE FORM (blue)
- complete, sign and return. This is a 2 sided form.