PACs (Parent Advisory Councils) are forums within each school community to discuss matters affecting the school and to be involved in activities and events that enhance your child’s school experience. Parents’ voices and participation are a tremendous value to their school. PACs contribute to the benefit of all students by:
- organizing activities and events for students and parents
- promoting parent involvement in schools
- communicating with parents about the school and district
- providing financial support for the goals of the PAC and the school, as identified by the PAC membership
- advocating for students and parents
The Strawberry Vale Elementary Parent Advisory Council (SVE PAC) is made up of all the parents/guardians of students attending Strawberry Vale Elementary. Being involved with the Strawberry Vale PAC is a way for parents/guardians to actively participate in the educational, social and community aspects of school life. All programs, events and fundraisers are organized and run our wonderful parent/guardian volunteers. The PAC meets on the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in the staff lounge for approximately 1.5 hours. Everyone is welcome.